Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Internet

My name is Celina J. Matuja 02.02.2009
I am very happy today because I get something on how to use the internet and how the internet is having impact on work leisure knowledge and worldwide.
I am Also happy, that I have a knowledge on how to edit something and add mine in the website, like we learn about youtube on this site you can get music, breaking news, politics and so on, slashdot - here you can find information technology and on this, so many people are working on it.
So this new website leant hoping it can help on my job because if I want to find like books, or buy a tickets by using an internet, I can enter in and search, egg using a web Project Gutenberg where I can find books.
So I hope to learn more on the other day

Celina.

No comments:

Post a Comment