Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Name Is Celina J. Matuja

I am happy, with the subject of today about Internet as a tool in journalism, and opening a website by using blogger and post our work in it. Also we went through in the subject about journalist in the age of Internet.

In using Internet I hope that as a journalist it can help to be more up to date because the world now is in new technology egg. By using internet as equipment, you can searching news, links from other media, people contacts, press release, and so on.

As I now start to understand that Internet is a tool in journalism, I will work hard to learn more, so that I can unable to send story, in order to inform the people who are using internet.

My opinion this course is very good to the journalist, because now gives them a lot of challenges, by learning, and use new technology through Internet, so that when we have something to inform, or entertain the society, it will be easily go and use internet.

So I hope to learn more on the other day

Celina.

No comments:

Post a Comment